COVID-19 Updates and Resources
The Arc of Butler County is committed to monitoring and responding to current events in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We Are Taking Steps to Welcome Individuals Back to Day Programs
If you or an individual is wanting to return to a Day Program, please contact the Supports Coordinator and review the following information:
- Initial Sanitization Before Your Return
- Routine Sanitization Daily Upon Your Return
- Touch point Sanitization Throughout the Day
- Frequent Cleaning of Restrooms, Cafeteria, and Work Areas
- Hand Sanitizing Station at Each Door and Throughout the Facility
- Partitions Placed Between Workstations
- Routine Sanitization of Work Materials, Equipment, and Tools
- Signage and Markings on the Walls and Floors to Promote Social Distancing
- Temperatures Will Be Taken Upon Arrival and At Lunch Time
- Staff Will Be Required to Wear Masks
Tips for Encouraging Individuals to Wear A Mask
- Have a Conversation: Explain the safety of wearing a mask and let them know you care about them and want them to be safe!
- Ask Questions: How do you feel about wearing a mask? Do you mind your mouth and nose being covered? Can you show me how you wear your mask?
- Give Choices: Does your loved one have sensory preferences? Think about comfort. Cotton vs. Nylon, Elastic behind the ears vs. tie behind head, Color and Pattern options
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
The Arc of Butler County’s Videos on Safety Precautions
Wearing A Mask
Washing Your Hands